Effective communication skills and strong people skills are essential for your ability to deliver results, handle bigger roles and achieve greater success in your job and career.
Also important is your ability to influence others and build good relationships with others. The key question and more difficult challenge is, how do you raise your capability and confidence in these areas that can greatly impact the outcome of just about any situations that you're a part of?
Organized by the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in China, we are happy to invite you to join this full-day offline workshop in Shanghai. From this workshop and through our PLSD (Practical Learning & Skills Development) Approach, you'll learn simple and effective approaches, skills, habits and tools that will help you to:
· Apply An Effective Communication Model For Any Business Situation
· Avoid common communication mistakes
· Identify hot buttons & pain points to better understand the perspective & needs of others
· Identify mutual objectives & interests to connect with others & build key work relationships
· Develop win-win situations & offer attractive value propositions to others
· Express your thoughts in a simple, concise & focused way
· Establish your credibility & trust with others
· Apply your natural people skills & charisma to develop your personal brand
· Handle key work situations (e.g. attracting support from others, dealing with mistakes, giving critical feedback, gaining buy-in to your ideas, disagreeing with others, etc.)
During the workshop, we are delighted to invite Larry Wang, who specializes in career, talent and leadership development. He is the author of three career development books and the designer of the PLSD Approach (Practical Learning & Skills Development Approach).
Who should attend:
This workshop is for high potentials, key employees and leaders who must be able to communicate effectively and influence others in key work situation, both inside and outside the company.
More About This PLSD Leadership Development Workshop Series:
This PLSD Leadership Development Workshop Series includes four workshops that will develop in participants the mindset, approach and critical skills they need to attain new objectives and lead others through changing and uncertain times.
PLSD Workshop 1: Raising Your Career Success IQ & Self-Development Approach, click here for more info & register.
PLSD Workshop 2: How To Communicate More Effectively & Influence Others, click here for more info & register
PLSD Workshop 3: How To Become More Resourceful & Solutions-Oriented, click here for more info & register.
PLSD Workshop 4: How To Motivate & Bring Out The Best In Others In Changing Times, click here for more info & register.
These workshops feature a PLSD (Practical Learning & Skills Development) Approach and PLSD principles, insights and habits that will raise their ability to:
· Motivate & lead others through change
· Pursue & deliver solutions that respond to key company objectives
· Apply practical learning & development practices and habits
· Get what you need to drive & manage situations
· Align with the needs & objectives of others
· Support the development & success of their team members
· Build collaboration & trust with other departments
· Become key influencers & change agents for the company
Ultimately, this PLSD Leadership Development Workshop Series is designed to enable and empower participants to more confidently and proactively respond to new business challenges, support others' success and deliver greater impact in their leadership role.
Each one-day workshop includes practical examples & relatable case studies, facilitated group sharing & discussions, interactive team exercises & individual assignments, and a follow up review session.
Target audience: This leadership development workshop series is for emerging, new or experienced leaders who need to take on new challenges, drive & deliver key results, and guide & support others in a changing situation.
Founder/CEO, Zhishangwang and Wang & Li Asia Resources
29 February 2024(Thursday)
9:00 - 18:00 , Beijing Time
Member: RMB 1500
Early-bird (Member-only, register before 10th February ): RMB 1200
Non-Member: RMB 2500
(Ticket includes light lunch)
Swedbank Shanghai Branch office
Room3308, Shanghai Tower, No. 479 Lujiazui Ring Road, Shanghai
If you cannot attend a training for which you have registered, please cancel your registration no later than seven business days prior to the event. If you fail to notify us of your cancellation in a timely fashion, you will be charged for the training costs.
Fapiao (VAT Invoice)
Apply fapiao when purchasing a ticket, by inputting the Chinese entity name and tax ID (if the title is wrong, you will be unable to receive the Fapaio). Make sure your IT has whitelisted the domain "XX@hlzrkj.xyz. E-Fapiao will be sent to your e-mail within 7 days after completed event (check spam folder). If the fapiao can not be received, please provide an alternative email or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Background Picture provided by: Lieselotte van der Meijs/imagebank.sweden.se