As a leader in today's changing and uncertain business environment, how well are you able to motivate, support and bring out the best in your team members when facing difficult challenges?
How strong are your team leadership, people management and coaching skills? What is your ability to be empathetic and to understand and respond to the needs of others?
Organized by the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in China, we are happy to invite you to join this full-day offline workshop in Shanghai. From this workshop and through our PLSD (Practical Learning & Skills Development) Approach, you'll learn simple and effective approaches, skills, habits and tools that will help you to:
· Develop an effective team leadership approach for today's New Normal world (Team Leader Must Dos)
· Nurture the right mindset & habits in others to face challenging situations
· Apply change management best practices to lead others through a transition
· Understand the needs & challenges of your team members
· Support the learning & development of others
· Motivate others for their benefit & success
· Get others to take on new challenges & support key company objectives
· Apply a 3 Step Approach For Guiding & Coaching Others
During the workshop, we are delighted to invite Larry Wang, who specializes in career, talent and leadership development. He is the author of three career development books and the designer of the PLSD Approach (Practical Learning & Skills Development Approach).
Who should attend: This workshop is for emerging, new or experienced leaders who need to motivate, coach and guide others to support their development and success, especially, when facing a changing situation or challenging time.
More About This PLSD Leadership Development Workshop Series:
This PLSD Leadership Development Workshop Series includes four workshops that will develop in participants the mindset, approach and critical skills they need to attain new objectives and lead others through changing and uncertain times.
PLSD Workshop 1: Raising Your Career Success IQ & Self-Development Approach, click here to register.
PLSD Workshop 2: How To Communicate More Effectively & Influence Others, click here for more info & register
PLSD Workshop 3: How To Become More Resourceful & Solutions-Oriented, click here for more info & register.
PLSD Workshop 4: How To Motivate & Bring Out The Best In Others In Changing Times, click here for more info & register.
These workshops feature a PLSD (Practical Learning & Skills Development) Approach and PLSD principles, insights and habits that will raise their ability to:
· Motivate & lead others through change
· Pursue & deliver solutions that respond to key company objectives
· Apply practical learning & development practices and habits
· Get what you need to drive & manage situations
· Align with the needs & objectives of others
· Support the development & success of their team members
· Build collaboration & trust with other departments
· Become key influencers & change agents for the company
Ultimately, this PLSD Leadership Development Workshop Series is designed to enable and empower participants to more confidently and proactively respond to new business challenges, support others' success and deliver greater impact in their leadership role.
Each one-day workshop includes practical examples & relatable case studies, facilitated group sharing & discussions, interactive team exercises & individual assignments, and a follow up review session.
Target audience: This leadership development workshop series is for emerging, new or experienced leaders who need to take on new challenges, drive & deliver key results, and guide & support others in a changing situation.
Founder/CEO, Zhishangwang and Wang & Li Asia Resources
23 April 2024 (Tuesday)
9:00 - 18:00 , Beijing Time
Member: RMB 1500
Early-bird (Member-only, register before 5th April ): RMB 1200
Non-Member: RMB 2500
(Ticket includes light lunch)
If you cannot attend a training for which you have registered, please cancel your registration no later than seven business days prior to the event. If you fail to notify us of your cancellation in a timely fashion, you will be charged for the training costs.
Fapiao (VAT Invoice)
Apply fapiao when purchasing a ticket, by inputting the Chinese entity name and tax ID (if the title is wrong, you will be unable to receive the Fapaio). Make sure your IT has whitelisted the domain "XX@hlzrkj.xyz. E-Fapiao will be sent to your e-mail within 7 days after completed event (check spam folder). If the fapiao can not be received, please provide an alternative email or contact email@example.com.
Background Picture provided by: Simon Paulin/imagebank.sweden.se