Swedcham's China News Flash Is a collaboration between the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in China and the security consultancy PSU China.
The purpose is to offer SwedCham members a regular, valuable and time-efficient update on the situation in China. The webinar will be short and time-efficient, focusing on the following areas;
· Current situation covid-19, China
· Border entry and quarantine,
· Travels within China, provincial update on restrictions
· Analysis of the week, key recommendations
· Special guest. Weekly guest focusing on finance, politics, logistics and commerce.
Special Guest of this week: Joakim Abeleen, Trade & Invest Commissioner and Market Area Director Greater China
This webinar will be 30 minutes long and is free for members. Starting from this week, the SwedCham News Flash will be held once every month.
General Manager at The Swedish Chamber of Commerce in China
CEO & Founder / Chairman of PSU (China) Consulting Co., Ltd. / SwedCham China
Trade & Invest Commissioner and Market Area Director Greater China of Business Sweden